These conditions govern all access to and utilization of this website
- “site” means any component of the web site which links to this page and any other web site operated by or on behalf of us;
- “use” includes access or use or attempted access or utilization of any component of the site and includes (without limitation) access to and utilization of site content, completion and submission of any online form available at or through the site, submission of any electronic mail to an email address identified at or through the site, or participation in any chat-room or similar facility available at or through the site;
- “we”, “us” and “our” means National Field Services and its related corporations and their respective officers, employees, agents and contractors including (without limitation) site hosts, operators and developers and contributors of site content; and
- “you” and “your” denotes any person who utilizes the site.
- The National Field Services panel is owned and operated by National Field Services. (A Division of Millward Brown. ABN 84106925866) P.O. Box 1117 Mascot NSW 2020.
- You must read and agree to these conditions before making any other use of the site. You must not use the site if you do not agree to these conditions.
- By utilizing this site and/or registering as a panellist of the National Field Services panel (Member) you concur and accept to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all utilization of the site including your use of sections of the site which are subject to additional specific terms and conditions. Your use of any section of the site which is subject to specific terms and conditions is subject to your prior acceptance of those specific terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by those specific conditions with respect to your use of the relevant section(s) of the site even if you fail to review the specific terms and conditions.
- National Field Services reserves the right to amend or terminate these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be posted on the National Field Services website.
- We may revise these conditions at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore regularly revisit this page to review the then current conditions by which you are bound. Your continued use of the site after a revision of these conditions evidences your acceptance of that revision.
- You concur that the information you submit to the site may be stored (including third party service providers) and used and disseminated for any reasonable purposes associated with the market research.
- Privacy of your information is subject to our Privacy Statement.
- National Field Services is not responsible for any damage to a member’s computer occasioned by participation in the program or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the program.
- If any provision of these conditions is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- By signing up to National Field Services you concur to participate in research projects that we may invite you to from time to time. These may take the form of, but not limited to, online surveys, telephone interviews, group recruitment, etc.
3. Membership and Registration
- The National Field Services panel is open to membership from residents of Australia aged 16 years of age and above.
- If you are under 18 years of age you must obtain your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent before registering as a member and your parent or legal guardian must guarantee the performance of any obligations you may have under these terms and conditions at the time of registering as a member.
- Only one account may be maintained per person. A single electronic mail address must not be utilized for multiple accounts even if the accounts are for different people.
- National Field Services membership is not open to employees of National Field Services, Millward Brown, its parents, its subsidiaries, affiliates and suppliers connected in any way with the panel or the operation of the National Field Services website and members of their immediate family.
- National Field Services reserves the right to check and validate any information provided by a member.
- National Field Services reserve the right to cancel or terminate any accounts without notice.
- As a member you warrant that any information you provide to the site including any personal details will be true, precise and complete in all respects.
4. Termination of membership
- A member may terminate their account voluntarily at any time by logging in to the panel site and going to the settings tab, selecting unsubscribe and following the prompts accordingly.
- National Field Services reserves the right to suspend and or terminate the membership and account of any panel member without prior notice and at National Field Services sole discretion.
- A members account may be terminated under circumstances (but not limited to) such as:
- Breaches and/or violations of the terms and conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines
- The same member activating and using more than one account
- Lack of regular participation in surveys by a member
- Having an account registered with an invalid email address
- A member responding to emails and/or surveys intended for another person
- A member providing false, misleading and /or fraudulent responses or assisting or engaging in another member to act fraudulently on the site
- A member exhibiting inappropriate conduct on and/or misusing the National Field Services site.
- The decision of National Field Services will be final in the case of any dispute in relation to a member.
5. Inappropriate use and content
- A member is solely responsible for utilization or activity on their account, including utilisation of the account by any third party (which is prohibited).
- Members must not:
- email, post or submit any defamatory, offensive, illegal or inappropriate material
- Send messages that contain a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties
- Interfere with or infringe a third parties intellectual property rights such as but not exclusive to copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos or confidential information
- Endeavour to modify or damage the site
- Use this site in connection with any mass distribution of email (spam), phishing or denial of service attack.
- Cause or sanction any other person to engage in any of these activities
- A member may not use spiders, robots, or other automated data mining techniques to catalogue, download, store, or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Site or to manipulate the results of any market research activities or prize draw on the Site.
- Members may not take any action to interfere with the Site or any other user’s utilization of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail-bombing”, or “crashing” the Site.
6. Third party material and links to and from third party sites
- The site may include content or references supplied by users or other third parties (“third party material”). National Field Services does not monitor and does not accept liability for the third party material.
- Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in third party material is the responsibility of the respective author(s), distributor(s) or providers of that third party material.
- National Field Services makes no representation and gives no endorsement of the precision, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any third party material or the identity, knowledge or qualifications of any provider of third party material.
- References in third party material to any specific products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, do not constitute or imply their sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by us, and such references shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- National Field Services may from time to time provide links to third party websites. These are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- National Field Services does not make any representation to the intellectual property rights of any material available on the linked third party website.
- Third party websites are not reviewed or monitored by us and we are not responsible for the contents accuracy, adequacy, currency, opportuneness, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any material on any third party web site and accept no responsibility for any broken or redirected links. And,
- The presence of such links should not be taken to insinuate any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked third party web site or its content.
- It is the members responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
- The member acknowledges by the acceptance of these terms and conditions that we may receive payments or other benefits in connection with links to third party sites or the inclusion of third party material in the site.
- Your access to and reliance on any third party material or web site is entirely at your own peril.
- Other sites may only link to the site with our prior written permission.
- Any site that links to the site must link to the relevant home page and must not:
- replicate the site’s content;
- Create a browser or border environment around the site’s content;
- Imply any endorsement by us;
- Misrepresent its relationship with us;
- present false information about our products and services; or
- Use our name or logos without our prior written permission.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that any files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties.
- Individual members are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for virus detection, accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining an appropriate means for the reconstruction of any lost data.
8. Copyright, trade marks & limited right to use materials
- National Field Services or third parties own and retain the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the materials found at the site including without limitation web pages, documents, text, designs, graphics, audio and video.
- Unless otherwise expressly stipulated by us, members may only utilize the site for their personal use and members may only print or make an electronic copy of information available on the site for that purpose.
- You must not sell or otherwise commercially exploit any information made available at the site.
- You must ensure that all copyright notices are retained in any material replicated from the site. Subject to this limited right to use materials, you must not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, broadcast, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any materials from the site in whole or in part without our prior written permission.
- If you breach any of these conditions, then (without limiting your other liabilities) your authorisation to use the site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- By submitting any material to the site or to us in connection with your use of the site, you thereby assign all intellectual property rights in that material to us.
- You must not submit material to the site if a third party has any intellectual property rights in that material.
9. Indemnity and Exclusion of Liability
- Subject to any non-excludable rights:
- your utilisation of the site is entirely at your own risk;
- you hereby release us from any claims you would otherwise have against us now or in future arising directly or indirectly from the site or your use of the site;
- in no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages;
- without limitation, this exclusion of liability applies to any loss or damage caused by any deficiency in site performance and any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, larceny or eradication or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of any material associated with the site or your attempted use of the site.
- If you are entitled to make any claim against us as a result of non-excludable rights or on any other basis notwithstanding the provisions of these conditions, our liability to you for the aggregate of such claims (regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim from us) is limited to the provision of the information or services again or payment of the cost of providing the information or services again (at our election).
- You must indemnify each of us and keep each of us indemnified against all claims, liabilities, expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) or losses that may be made against or sustained by any of us arising from your breach of these conditions or otherwise howsoever from or in connection with your use of the site.
10. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in New South Wales.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the site is not prohibited and complies with your local laws.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail at Level 6, 15 Bourke Rd, Mascot NSW 2020.